Sunday, June 6, 2010

Coming to a Close...

Well, Brandon took his CFA Level 2 exam this Saturday--he'e been studying for it since about September! Unfortunately, we have to wait until the end of the summer to hear the passing results...but I have a strong feeling that he did wonderful on it. :)

With only one week left of the school year, I find myself thinking back on the year. It hasn't been the easiest--I have found myself slightly distracted and busy this year with finishing grad school, but all in all, I am pleased with how the year has turned out. I am blessed to work with wonderful ladies-they make coming to school each morning something to look forward to!
While my year has been a little more challenging than other years, I have really loved my kiddos. It never ceases to amaze me how quirky yet brilliant 9 and 10 year olds can be. Looking forward to a whole new crop of kids next year!
I will admit, I can hardly wait until June 20th-when we leave for Playa del Carmen....Mexico beach, here we come!
(Some pics from our other beach vacations....)


No comments:

Post a Comment