Friday, July 23, 2010

Caden :)

We had a great time getting to visit with Jeremy, Jess and Caden over 4th of July weekend! Caden turned 1 year old--can't believe how fast he is growing up! He is one of the happiest, smiling, cute babies that I have ever met! Hes got a cute little personality that is sure to develop into a fun-loving, sweet little boy. Yes-I am bragging- but I have the best little nephew! (and another niece or nephew due in March!)
Brandon got Caden a Green Bay Packers football...of course!

I always enjoy spending time with Jess-shes a wonderful sister-in-law!
I love the fact that even if we weren't now in the same family, I would still want to be friends with her! I feel very blessed :)
Caden wanted me to have some of his bday cake icing....on my face apparently.....

The family (just need Ashley, David, and Josh here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment