Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ross Find

So, I love shopping at Ross. You never know what you will find--and everything is always so cheap! I like the "hunt" when I am bargin shopping, so I am a lover of Ross, T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, etc. I went to Ross to get a couple of curtain rods for our bedroom. Of course I decided to go look at the baby stuff (you never know what good deals you might run across)...and guess what I found!!!!
I had been searching for a cute baseball themed mobile online, and just couldn't find one I liked. I had run across this one, but every website I found it on, it was sold out, or discontinued (and it was like $40). I figure that we will have a future Rangers fan on our hands, so it would be cute to have. I had been disappointed that I couldn't actually buy one--since I had my mind set on it. I had given up on the idea of this mobile, and hadn't really looked for another one yet.
Well....there it was at Ross....on clearance for $8.99!!!! Awesome find!
It's a wind-up that plays "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" so no batteries necessary. Once its assembled I'll post an updated nursery pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment