Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holidays

We had a wonderful Christmas celebrating Noah's first official holiday!




Its funny-I had a hard time deciding what to get Noah for a gift this year--since he already has so much stuff! He doesn't need any clothes right now (once hes a littel bigger he will, but I am good on clothes up to 3 month size), he doesn't really "play" with anything yet (and he has sevel infant toys in his basket in his room), so we decided to get him his first Children's Story Bible. I really like the one we got--I had used it when I taught 4 year olds in Sunday School. One reason I thin kits a good choice--it shows the scripture reference for each story, where as some of the bibles I looked at did not....
My goal is to read through this bible with him over the next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment