Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall is in the air!

Well, I know I keep saying I am going to keep my blog more up-to-date! Sorry about that!
I'll just do some pictures with some captions, since its been a while!
We took Noah to the zoo in Little Rock!


He sat in the booth like a big boy! He was so proud of himself :)

 
 My two handsome men!
 Playing with his toys
 "Helping" with the dishwasher

 Noah has been loving playing outside! Its nice to actually have Fall here in NWA!
 Sitting in a little chair at Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa's house


We had so much fun with our visit in Tulsa! Lots of giggles, smiles, and special memories




Trick or Treating with friends from our small group! Noah, our little Sharky, had fun walking around, and digging in his basket of goodies! (Maybe we will let him taste the candy next year!)


No comments:

Post a Comment