Monday, June 13, 2011

Last week of work!

Its amazing how much stuff you can get done with not that many distractions! Well, I was happy that my pair of stretchy jean capris fit today--I thought I was going to have to use the Be-Band, but with all the spandex, I was able to still wear them! Now, I haven't tried on my more fitted jeans in a few weeks....but I am willing to give them a try with the Be-Band. A nifty invention! I got it at Target for $16.99, and I am hoping it will allow lots of my pre-pregnancy clothes to fit for a while!

Here is my 15 week pic:
In other baby things, I am trying to decide which crib I like the best. I have narrowed it down to two....
 
We are definitely going with a dark cherry wood tone to match the other furniture in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment