Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vacation Tomorrow!

I am so excited--tomorrow we leave for Charleston, SC for a week of vacation! We plan to spend some time at the beach, see the historical sites, and eat lots of good food!
We are staying at the Francis Marion Hotel--its in the Historical District!

From the website, it looks like it will be a nice place to stay!
Here are a few pics from the web of sites I imagine we will see while in Charleston:






And I suppose I should update my 17 week pic! The outfit I was wearing makes it hard to see what the baby bump looks like, but oh well!
Still feeling great! I am hoping that sometime in the next week or so to start to feel the baby move. They say that between weeks 16 and 20 is average, so I hope our little guy/girl is strong and active soon! I'll post some actual vacation pics once we get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment